Thursday 29 September 2011

Camera Phone Can Do Wonders!!!!


In this blog entry I’m gonna talk about the Phone, we thought that Sharp’s AQUOS Phone 102SH was the only cool Android phone to hit the Japanese market today. SoftBank will also start distributing the LUMIX Phone 101P which is made by Panasonic. 

This is an Android device, designed to be a mix between a phone and a digital camera. I have thought that the phone and camera should in a one device but today my dream came true. But carrying the phone and camera separately will be difficult, to get nice pics we have to carry the camera in addition we should also carry all time friend (phone). You may ask that Phone has the feature of camera but this is not the reason the clarity of pics from using camera will not be same it differs.

Features and Specification,
  • Android 2.3
  • 4-inch QHD LCD screen with 960×540 resolution
  • 13.2MP CMOS Lumix sensor with “Mobile Venus Engine”
  • Waterproof body (IPX5/7)
  • TI OMAP4430 dual-core CPU (1GHz)
  • Compatible with Softbank’s “Ultra Speed” high-speed data communication service (max. 21Mbps)
  • Micro SDHC card slot
  • IEEE802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
  • Infrared connection
  • e-wallet function
  • Digital TV tuner
  • W-CDMA, GSM
  • Size: 64×123×9.8mm weight: 128g
 
I used to take lots of pictures from my phone when I get nice location but at that point of time I used to miss my camera. But this product made me happy with its dual features in one so I can take any lovable photos at any time because without phone we can’t even go one step forward, nowadays.

This phone really can do wonders. There are plenty of color options available, to be in precise- Black, Pink, Gold, Blue. Panasonic has not yet been revealed its price. I’ll be the first person to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment